"DIZI images gallery" is the simplest solution when you need a gallery attached to your article. Forget module positions or other php stuff. After installing "DIZI images gallery" open custom article, select "images" tab on the top menu and upload unlimited number of images. This will create gallery including thumbnails and FancyBox.
- Gallery administration is available via standart article editing dialog
- Image multiupload
- Automatic thumbnail and regular size generation
- Image autoresizing - you can upload images directly from yours camera
- Featured image select (appears on blog layout)
- Drag and drop to arrange images possition
- No coding or scripting needed
- No embed code or solutions like “[/gallery]”
- Choose an article and upload images
- Nothing more
- Custom thumbnail size
- Custom regular image size
- Custom zommed in image size
- Image crop
- Galley position (bottom of the article is default option)
DIZI images gallery is a component designed to create images galleries attached to custom your article fast and easy.
- Component (for settings)
- Module for "Joomla 3" administrator panel
- Module for your site
- Tab "images" in article editing dialog. You will use it for upload your images.
Front end default gallery possition is configured to place gallery on the bottom of your article. You can change possition if you want via module, but her you have to know a little bit about templates. Thumbnails can be aligned to the left or distributed to all article width ( by default is 100% width of your article width).
DIZI images gallery has a featured image function. Featured image appers in blog layout and inside article text. Featured image becomes Joomla 3 article "Intro Image" and "Full article image".